Two words when you hear Grilled Fillet Steak– Mouth watering! Here is a recipe from our chef on how best you can prepare it.
- 250gms of Beef Fillet
- Olive oil
- French beans
- Let the beef stand room temperature for a few hours and then trim the fat and the tendons.
- Season with salt and pepper then seal on a hot smoking pan. Rest the beef for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the beef with cling film and steam it in the oven for 20 minutes at 55 C. Rest the beef again for 20 minutes.
- Pan fry the beef on a hot pan for 4 minutes pasting it with butter continuously.
- Put the beef on a charcoal grill and smoke it shortly then return it to the pan and add red wine and vegetables.
- Add the gravy and few drops of honey and reduce heat to form a glaze.
- Add the dashi and continue to reduce the heat until the vegetables and the beef are glazed.
- Remove the dish from the pan and add some gravy and few drops of lemon juice to deglaze the pan and form a sauce to serve your beef with.